TERMS OF SALE
By using this website or placing an order with Tulammozone.com, you are agreeing to the below statements and terms of sale.
- I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old
- By selling or delivering ammunition to me, 9mmforever.com is not violating any state or local law or ordinance
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year
- I am not a fugitive from justice
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien, and I am not a nonimmigrant alien
- I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
- I am currently not subject to a domestic violence restraining order of any kind
- I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
- I will not conduct an unauthorized export of any defense articles
Agreement to Indemnify and Defend for Misrepresentation
If any of the above statements under the “Customer Affidavit” section of these Terms of Sale are untrue, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Tulammozone.com and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, civil liability, or criminal prosecution.
If you receive damaged or defective product, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will process your request within 5 working days. If a product is found to be defective due to material or workmanship, we will reimburse the defective product.
You should supply:
- Purchase Order Number and Date of Purchase
- Lot Number (assigned by manufacturer)
- Pictures documenting the damage
- Detailed and step-by-step description of how and under what conditions you used the ammo
NOTE: This warranty does not cover products damaged or rendered defective due to accident, misuse, abuse, modification, water damage, neglect, reloading, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instructions for use.